Dura-Pour is suitable for both interior and exterior applications in precast, cast-in-place or tilt-up concrete. This polyethylene overlay form plywood:
- Provides the most highly durable surface film for precast faceplates and casting beds.
- Delivers an architectural finish for cast-in-place applications that specific a smooth, polished travertine-type finish.
- Allows the option to cut panels into strips for any depth faceplate and in lengths up to 24-feet long. (Less need to replace faceplates reduces material cost per pour!)
For casting bed or smooth formliner applications, Dura-Pour has no equals.
It’s no wonder it’s one of the most popular options in the precast industry and often specified by architects, project owners and concrete contractors.
- Custom sizes up to 5’ wide x 24’ long; or precut to specific widths for precast faceplate strips.
- Durable polyethylene overlay produces one of the lowest cost-per-pour known for overlay plywood.
- Provides extraordinarily polished results in ordinary concrete.
- Allows for dramatically sized columns or wall sections with few seams.
- Creates a dense finish with low-to-no bug-holes or spauling, thus requiring few surface repairs
- Finish options for “even sheen” or high gloss.
- Sylvan’s custom cutting service for specific widths and lengths minimizes jobsite cutting errors.