ProElast™ system is a successful, economic and easy to use system for outer sealing of working joints and mock joint sections in watertight concrete structures. It consists of especially resistant EPDM foil (ProElast™) as a sealing sheet and works in conjunction with an adherent InnoElast™ surface glue that ensures tight, durable and strong bonding.
Pro-Elast™ sealing system consists of 2 components, a special EPDM foil and high efficient glue (Inno-Elast™)
- High impermeability to water.
- Weather and UV resistance.
- Quick and easy to apply
- Usable on a humid base
- Very high adhesion on concrete, steel, glass, wood, bitumen and diverse plastics.
- Tested water pressure resistance up to 20 m water column acc. To the German General Technical Test Certificate of the German construction supervision body.
- High resistance against chemicals and microorganisms
- Solvent free