Alma-Lyte™ Aluminum Rail Frames are designed to work with Mag-Fly™ Power Magnets on steel beds, or with wood adapter plates on wood forming beds. At less than half the weight of the popular Multi-Form™ galvanized steel forming rail and much lower weight than other comparable forms on the market. Offered exclusively in North America by Sylvan Products!
For example: a single 8”/198mm Aluma-Lyte™ Rail with Sylvan’s 12-inch x 120” Dura-Pour™ faceplate weighs approximately 41 lbs. Light enough for your crew to carry and place with ease, speed and precision. Aluma-Lyte™ can be also be used with any HDO, MDO, LVL, concrete form plywood or metal.
- Extremely Lightweight – can be moved easily by hand. (No delays for cranes)
- Big Savings on set-up, transition time & material costs
- Great Value – economical costs = fast ROI
- Mag-Fly™ Power Magnets fit easily in place for fast, precise framing
- Rail height can be increased using plywood or metal face-plates
- Custom sizes available to meet your customer’s requirements