Hard-Ply® is a remarkably durable, moderately priced mezzanine deck panel manufactured with a high-resin, slip-resistant overlay. It is designed to meet the typical load and rolling sheer requirements of most pallet jacks when applied over metal roof decking. It can also be used for span-rated applications for aisleways and catwalks for foot traffic or light carts. If you’re looking for the great balance between cost and performance, Hard-Ply® is a fantastic choice.
- Moderate cost
- Medium-high durability and wear resistance
- OSHA compliance for slip-resistance
- Quick shipment for ¾” 4×8 sized panels (subject to order file and stock on hand)
- Class C flame-spread rating
- Acry-BondTM protective coating over gray grit polymer surface provides enhanced traction and dust control, and reduced maintenance.
- Span rating up to 24” on center for light foot traffic with panels perpendicular to joists and 12” to 16” o.c. for light carts.